“Very Good Lunch”

Town Grill at Foster's Country Store
Ranked #57 of 179 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and got the club. Excellent service and the sandwich was very good. Didn’t get any chips with my sandwich? Everyone else at my table ordered some type of sandwich and it came with chips. Seems like all our meals were in the $10 range which I thought was reasonable. TG...add chips to the club, it won’t cost much! I had to steal my co-workers.....LOL. The homemade chips were awesome!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

After learning about the Town Grill from word-of-mouth, we decided to give it a try. Friends had said it was a great place for lunch to pick up a sandwich or to eat-in. We quickly became hooked on the place for great food (especially the barbecue), homely decor and friendly service. The service is casual -- you stop at the counter to order your food which is then brought to your table. I recommend the barbecue smokehouse platter which is a lot of food for not much money. Breakfast is also very good with the restaurant opening at 6:00 a.m. on weekdays, and at 7:00 a.m. on weekends.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We were traveling back to the airport when we found this place off Hwy 70. It's a bit out of the way, but boy was it worth it! This is a breath of fresh air compared to he chain restaurants you normally find. The burgers and barbecue are delicious. Great fries, onion rings etc. The breakfasts being served looked outstanding too. If we are ever back this way, we'll be sure to stop. The staff was welcoming, helpful and extremely cheerful. Just go, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My husband has pucked up some breakfast sandwhiches while doing Saturday errands. They were good
Stopped in for dinner and had some Bbq turkey, kinda spicy, very tasty. The beef bbq was smooth. The desserts look like they are ready for a bake sale. Seriously thought of trying a couple, but it was getting crowded fast!
Cute and fun tables. Small, but efficienct. Plan to go back for breakfast sometime. They serve scrapple.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a small but unique place that used to be an old country store. (I thought it may have been an old gas station, too.) They serve comfort food. They are known for their BBQ, but we have not had the real thing yet, which is only served on Saturdays. From what I hear, they start smoking their ribs and salmon in the morning, and serve from noon on. One of the waiters told me it is best to phone in your reservations for either eating in or taking out, as they go fast. There are only 10 tables inside, but there are lots of big long tables under cover outside that I guess is for the BBQ. We went early enough for dinner both evenings that we did not have to wait for a table. The staff were all friendly and tried to be as helpful as possible. The sides all seemed to be good, and all were enough for 2 people. We enjoyed our pit beef, turkey and ham sandwiches. I hear that they have great breakfasts, and breakfasts are served all day. We thought the prices were reasonable enough.

1  Thank DiBowers