All reviews complimentary breakfast train noise nice hotel railroad tracks business trip room was clean easy access convenient location staff was friendly excellent stay definitely stay here again great place to stay off the highway on line waffle house great breakfast the breakfast area
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Chose this Hampton Inn because it was convenient to where I was doing business. The front desk staff was very friendly and attentive. They offered to assist me with carrying my boxes which I'd had delivered to the hotel to my car. I requested a suggestion for a good seafood restaurant. The Blue Crab Grill was suggested. The Lobster & Shrimp Mac n Cheese was amazing! Great experience at this hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2018

It sounds like a plane landing in the parking lot every 15 minutes. The high speed train roars by shaking the hotel. we kept the AC on all night but it didn't help. Everything else was fine. But if sleep is what you crave, go somewhere else.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Hotel booked us adjoining rooms but did not give them to us. So family had to split up which led to bad sleep. Bad service at front desk, no help. Not good experience for family with hilton hotels at all.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We stayed here for one night to attend a birthday party at Schaefer's Canal House. We picked this location because it is less than 10 miles from the restaurant and we wanted to call a taxi since we would be drinking (Key Lime Taxi). Clean rooms, very nice staff and free breakfast! There is a Waffle House within walking distance - right in front of hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

This is located outside of Newark and the crowded streets and bustle. But, you can get there in under 10 minutes without having to make a turn. Also next to I-95 exit. I enjoy this location as its not as busy, and the place is clean with very comfortable beds.

Date of stay: September 2018