“Consistent quality”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2016

There are probably not many people who need to read a review of Cracker Barrel, but if you do, I thought I'd share my latest experience. The menu can be a little overwhelming, so if you want a taste of several items, go with the sampler. There's meatloaf, ham, and chicken and dumplings, plus a vegetable, cornbread, and biscuits. All are good, it'll stick to your ribs, and you won't be overcharged.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I like the concept of the country store/restaurant and the menu looks good but I am really not impressed with the actual food.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

It seems that no matter which Cracker Barrel I visit, I'm always impressed. The Elkton location definitely ranks as one of our best trips. We were traveling with a toddler, and were trying to prevent a "much too early nap" after a long car ride. When we arrived, we were immediately seated and our son was given a placemat and some crayons. He enjoyed the puzzle on the table. Our waitress was fast, efficient and on top of things and made our experience even better.

We placed our order and she brought our son's drink first, a milkshake which helped manage his hunger and prevent a meltdown -and brought a huge smile to his face. The food seemed to arrive in less than 10 minutes. We ordered the pancakes (light and fluffy), Old Timer's Breakfast - eggs, bacon, cheesy hash browns, grits, country gravy and biscuits - perfectly cooked and consistent with other locations, and a children's meal of scrambled eggs with a biscuit.

Our waitress checked with us a few times, and was attentive and fast. At the end of the meal, we spent some time in the country store. The location (restaurant, store, bathrooms) was clean and well kept. The store had lots of autumn goodies to explore.

Another fine meal at another fine Cracker Barrel location!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I have been here 3 times now, the service is great and the food is delicious and they are very family friendly.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

..I had an very unpleasant take-out visit; I called placed an order, get their and paid and was told it would be right out. After about a solid 15min past, Kimberly, a very gracious young lady said she will check the status of my order, she was concerned, as I was. She called to the back and was told its coming right out, I heard it too. Another solid 15min past and no food, at this time, I asked to speak to the manager, Joel came over to me I explained I have not received my take out; he promptly returned with my food, says he don't know what happened, he just got on shift about an hour ago...no explanation of the delay. Nothing. No apology. I asked for and received a full refund. I called in my order at 2:54pm, my receipt stamped 3:39pm for closed ticket. Not a pleasant experience :-(

1  Thank Moten919

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!