“Another awesome meal at Nora’s”
Review of Nora's Kabob

Nora's Kabob
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Eldersburg
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We love a variety of foods and Nora’s is not one to miss. May be in a shopping center, but its great food. The food is ample and tastes very good. This time i got the filet kabob and my wife had the salmon. Both were cooked just right and tasted awesome. I think my go to meal is the pomborn kabob. Excellent marinate for the beef.
Great sangria and wines as well!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

we like the kabobs and the humas and the service is very good. the only problem is that run out of ligght beer all the time.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Portions are huge! Genuinely authentic. Great local place, consistent execution of entrees from site to site. They were preparing some catering trays while I was waiting, And I will have to consider this in the future! Staff at location is very friendly and made recommendations that were delicious!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Snowed tonight (2/17) and roads were getting bad, but we wanted some of Nora’s kabobs. With two locations, we usually go to Eburg, b.c its nearby. My wife called in the order, but somehow it was forwarded to the EC location. We arrived in the burg and they didnt know about the order. The staff quickly put in an order, sorted the confusion, gave me a drink and had me on the way home shortly later. We had a mix of pomborn (filet cubes in an awesome marinade), salmon, and chicken kabobs with a lamb gyro. Awesome food and service.
Not sure what jonjan12 review was about - service we have always had was good. As for his comments about the bill - its pretty easey to see what things cost and they are relatively moderate priced. Anyway, great food, service, on a cold night.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The food at Nora's is great. It is well priced. But the service has been bad. Everyone else says the service is good. I have had two experiences where I was talked to sternly about questioning the bill. Also food was sent back and that was the last time the waiter was seen. I complained on the website. I have been asked to not come in the restaurant again.

Been to Nora's Kabob? Share your experiences!