“Pizza at Ledo”

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #26 of 42 Restaurants in Eldersburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This was our first time having pizza at Ledo. I was expecting something better than what we had. Service was fine but I have been spoiled by good pizza. Nothing special here. Not much more to say. Chain pizza typically is so so and that is true with Ledo.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Tired of the usual round pizza shops in the area, someone suggested that we try Ledo's square pies. Ordered a simple large pepperoni pie to go. Phone order taker said 20 minutes, arrived then and still needed to wait another 15 mins (w/o explanation). Lost order?? Sauce was good but amount of meat seemed short.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Went to lunch yesterday with my husband to Ledo's. It was very good. I had wings and the house salad and my husband had pizza which he said was excellent.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Ordered carryout pizza and it appeared that the pizza my husband was getting was really a leftover pizza from a previous order. It had over cooked cheese & was cold. Seems the owner was more concerned with saving money on his end then making a customer a fresh pizza. Needless to say they lost our business. Whenever we want Ledo's, we now get it from the Westminster Location.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have picked up pizza here several times, the gentleman at the front desk is always so polite and kind. Ledo's is always good pizza, and this guy makes the trip all that much better.

Been to Ledo Pizza? Share your experiences!