“Food is good but service needs work”
Review of Wings N' Pies

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wings N' Pies
Ranked #31 of 55 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I have both ordered food from this place and worked here and it isn't that bad as long as you have patience considering they are short on staff. The wings are good but its on and off, every now in then when I order I get a bad bunch that's over cooked. everything else on the menu is good. They have a lot of great wing choices to choose from. I think if they had more staff a lot of the negative reviews wouldn't be here.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

These are the best wings I have had since living in Maryland. At one point I use to order from CR Wings but they started serving small wings and there was no consistency in the cooking.

This place has great wing sauces like butter and garlic or the 24k gold. Do not allow these few bad reviews from years ago to stop you from experiencing some great food.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I ordered wings online and when they came they were over cooked and not that great taste wise. I wanted to give them another chance so i did and received the same outcome. I will never order wings from here again. If you want good wings youre better off going to Royal Farms than this place.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I like the 24 Karat sauce; it's like sweet hot sauce. But the wings were ok. Not the best I've had but not the worst.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Although a little pricey their wings, whether plain or with buffalo wing sauce, are delicious!!! We have purchased from 10 to 100 and their taste is consistently good.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Wings N' Pies? Share your experiences!