“Nice”

Plazuela's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Edgewater
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Fajitas for two were indeed enough for two, the guacamole was quite good & the service was top notch! We got chip refills without even having to ask, and they paid close attention to our drink levels.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Plazuela’s is a family owned (non-chain) old fashioned restaurant. Situated in an one-time Kentucky Fried Chicken building, the completely refurbished establishment offers a variety appetizers, entres, specialties, and desserts sure to please, plus the best margaritas around. Of special note is the service of the staff and management which is nothing short of perfect. If you’re looking for something different from the run-of-the-mill chain restaurant and as close to authentic south of the border fare as one can find in these parts, give Pazuela’s a try.

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I have lived in the area for many years, and have always been somewhat apprehensive to try Plazuelas, because it seemed to always have minimal business. One day, I flipped my flawed logic back on myself and decided to give it a go, and the only thing I was disappointed in was myself for not having tried it sooner! The food at this restaurant is delicious, and very authentic. It is offered at a lower price, and I would easily take it over one of the Americanized-chains any day of the week. If you live in the area or you are visiting, try this place out, you shouldn't be disappointed!

1  Thank Anthony L
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Food is consistently good and can't get enough salsa. Very laid back atmosphere and the entire staff is so friendly! Eat here at least once a week and is very inexpensive. Drinks are also terrific!

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

So we ordered chimichanga. Expects it to be Fried. Not. The menu says it comes either way. But they didn't ask. Same with my tacos . I prefer corn. But no one asked. Food is mediocre. Annapolis, get your food scene together.