“Best restaurant in 150 miles; well worth the drive”
Review of Waterman’s Inn

Waterman’s Inn
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Crisfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The food, no matter what you order, is simply excellent. The desserts are heavenly; the libations are prepared just right and you don't even have to tell them shaken and not stirred. Every detail is thought of and just so. The staff is friendly and not overbearing. One is treated as a guest. Call before you go because they are not open seven days. I can't say enough good things about this place. Classify as fine dining but it's really only about $10 more p/p than any other restaurant in the area. Definitely worth it and the drive to get there.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We stopped in Crisfield on a lark and ended up coming to this restaurant several times over the course of our stay. Their cream of crab soup is the best I ever had and started a taste testing tour of cream of crab soup.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent! Of course with two crrtio chefs you can't go wrong! The d desserts are awesome as one chef is also certified in pastries AND it is casual dress, if you choose. Can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Elegant dining with a casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

One of our favorite Crisfield stops! Food is amazing, staff is friendly and on point. Please don't over look this gem!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I sat at the bar and ordered drinks. The bartender took our order but continued to wait on other people for 15 minutes. Two men, who I know, walked in. The bartender came to the end of the bar where my friend and I were sitting and told us that she hadn't forgotten our drinks, but we would have to get up because the two men who had just walked in were regulars and usually sat in those seats. I couldn't believe this! I left the place in tears.