“Doesn't even deserve one star”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Milano of Crisfield
Ranked #16 of 28 Restaurants in Crisfield
Reviewed 28 March 2016

This place is terrible. It isn't so much the pizza, although the I have had better frozen pizzas for less, it's the service that did me in! I will never eat here again! Even with as little options as we have in Crisfield, I still wouldn't put our hard earned money toward an establishment with this lack of concern for customers. The owner shouldn't be dealing with a business that requires customer service!

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Stopped in for lunch. There was only one other table occupied and no indication they were busy at all. The table I sat at was filthy, and still had sticky spots on it after I asked the waitress to clean it again. It took 40 minutes from order to delivery of my Ruben sandwich, which was highlighted on their specialty board. The food definitely wasn't worth the wait. I like to support Mom-n-Pop places, and usually give a second chance before panning an establishment, but Cafe Milano won't be seeing me again. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Always go there for their pizza. Fresh dough. Subs are good too. Inside dining room lacks a lot to be desired.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Pizza was super greasy, and by appearances it looked like a frozen pizza, not much more to add unfortunately

1  Thank Judy B