“Fantastic broiled crab balls!!”
Review of The Crab Place

The Crab Place
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Crisfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Largest Online Seafood Store. Fresh Maryland Seafood Delivered from Our Dock To Your Door. The physical store location of The Crab Place is the e-commerce fulfillment headquarters and open exclusively for private Crab & Cruise events during the 21 available summer event dates.
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This was an abolutely fantastic place to share a burger, the most amazing fries (we regretted not getting a basket), some hush puppies, and truly excellent crab balls (I didn't share those, because my wife doesn't eat seafood-but she thought the hush puppies were outstanding!)

The drinks were also excellent...we didn't try anything too fancy, margaritas for me, and I believe my wife had Jack & coke.

Thank you, Linda, for taking such good care of us. The food was great, the service was wonderful, and the prices were reasonable!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The Crab and Cruise offered by The Crab Place is outstanding. The food is wonderful and the service is most attentive. The Crab Place is an experience that one will not forget. The food is so plentiful that you will have to turn it away, not only plentiful but DELICIOUS!!!!! The cruise is much fun and relaxing. I definitely plan on making that worth while 6 hour trip again.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My family and I had visited Crisfield in mid-July but did not actually get to the Crab Place. However, when we got home, I ordered a dozen for delivery to my Mom, who LOVES Maryland Blue Crab. She has ordered crab from other companies but she said the crabs from The Crab Place were huge and had fresh meat in every nook and cranny of the shell. She was very very satisfied and will be ordering again.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I recently attended my first crab cruise with the Crab Place, and I must say it was fabulous!!! The food, music, and atmosphere were all very wonderful. The restaurant and its’ facilities are very clean. And when I arrived, my reserved spot had all of the necessary crab aids. I also enjoyed the cruise. Everyone was allowed to bring their own drinks! There was good music and we were surrounded by pretty views of the water. I cannot wait to visit this place again. I really enjoyed the interactions with the staff

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Enjoy delicious crabs and then a cruise on the Chesapeake. The Crab and Cruise is one of the "Must Do's" when visiting Crisfield. The Sunsets are Spectacular.