US$88
Hotels.com
Somers Cove Motel(Crisfield)(Great Value!)
US$76
Econo Lodge(Princess Anne)
Econo Lodge(Pocomoke City)
US$66
EconoLodge
Travelers Budget Inn(Pocomoke City)
US$88
US$123
US$107
US$89
US$68
Priceline
All reviewsquick searchhighly recommend a staycrabeastern shorean excellent cookother guestscomfortable roomstwo nightsfresh fruitvictorianchincoteaguetangier
Reviewed 17 August 2015

The owner of this B&B is beyond compare in terms of generosity and strong desire to make everything perfect for her guests. Customer comfort is her top priority. Her home is filled with interesting ornaments, and a charming overall layout. I can't say enough about the hosts' dedication, energy, and devotion to making everything perfect for us. Be sure to save room for breakfast, because the courses keep on coming! Where does she get the energy to cook all this food and iron the sheets. Amazing.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms on the left are colder in the summer. 3rd floor is charming and great for kids
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Was only in Crisfield for one night for work related events. Couldn't have asked for better care. The homeowner is amazingly hardworking, loving, and caring. You will immediately feel at home and you will be supplied with more than you need for a weekend stay. Delicious, well-cooked, dynamic breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2015

The lady who owns the home and is your caretaker during your has devoted her life to taking care of other people. She has more love for people than you can imagine. Her home is gorgeous. The hospitality I received with my coworkers here far surpasses that of most hotels. Highly recommend if you're in town for a few nights.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We were in Crisfield for just one night to attend the Crab and Cruise. We arrived at My Fair Lady on Saturday afternoon and were greeted by the owner, Troella, a lovely lady from Greece. She showed us to our rooms and then offered us a glass of wine in the living room. Troella joined us and entertained us with her delightful stories.

The house is absolutely beautiful inside and immaculate. We had an opportunity to look at all of the guestrooms and they were all unique. The next morning, Troella treated us to an amazing breakfast, all made from scratch ... fresh fruit, waffles, eggs, crab cakes, chicken soufflé, banana bread, and much more. Be assured, you will not leave hungry! She even packed us some leftovers to take with us.

Troella is an enchanting hostess that made us feel welcomed and loved in her home. I regret we did not have more time to spend with her. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for quality accommodations in the Crisfield area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2015

If you are looking for a weekend getaway alone, with your spouse or a special friend, or with the whole family, My Fair Lady will provide you with an unforgettable experience and memories to last a lifetime! My Fair Lady is a meticulously restored Victorian Bed and Breakfast in the waterfront town of Crisfield, MD. A three hour drive from Washington, DC, it is a beautiful place to explore, relax, and spend time with family and friends. The hostess of My Fair Lady, Troella Tyznik, is a warm, wonderful woman whose love of and pride in her home is only surpassed by her justifiable love of and pride in her cooking! Meeting me for the first time at her front door with a big hug, she ushered me in and immediately made me feel at home. Offering me a glass of water flavored with cucumber, lemon and parsley (a very refreshing combination) and homemade banana bread (made with bananas, yogurt, multigrain flour and nuts), she then took me on a tour of her home, pointing out all of the period pieces that she has collected over the years to re-create the authentic atmosphere of this Victorian gem. As we were talking, a storm came through and we sat together snug and dry watching the rain come down in torrents. Twenty minutes later, the storm passed and the sky cleared to show the stars before I retired to my bedroom for the night. The rooms at My Fair Lady are immaculate and inviting with crisp, clean sheets on the beds and each with its own bathroom. Each room has a theme (I stayed in the swan room) and the theme is reiterated through the decor. After a restful sleep, I started the new day with homemade crab cakes (yum!), fruit, various breads and coffee for breakfast. Completely refueled and reenergized, Troella then invited me to go crabbing with her, the first time I had tried my hand at this age-old means of catching crabs for food. We purchased bait (chicken necks) at the local grocery store and headed to the pier to test our luck. After less than two hours, we had six crabs in the bucket, enough for steamed crabs for lunch. Before returning to the house, we toured Janes State Park, the airport in town and drove by the marinas to see the range of boats moored there. We returned to My Fair Lady to clean and steam the crabs, then sat on the back porch to pick and eat them--delicious! That was only the appetizer as we then followed that with vegetable and chicken souffle, a fresh tomato and cucumber salad, banana bread and iced tea. Although we were relaxed and resting, the afternoon flew by and soon I had to make the return trip to DC. My time at My Fair Lady was restful and rejuvenating, everyone I met was friendly and helpful, and I couldn't have had a better hostess to introduce me to the hidden treasures and delights on the Eastern Shore. I would highly recommend My Fair Lady to anyone wishing to get away from it all and to have a delightful experience that will stay with them for a long time.

Room Tip: The White Room and the Swan Room are the most elegant and the third floor suite is perfect for a family.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo