“Amazing Tea”

Add it.
Teavana
Ranked #5 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Columbia
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I've never heard of them before but live the tea. The peach and black blend is amazing and requires no stevia. It's naturally sweet. I love this place. Very clean and refreshing. Great tea.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I love teavana and the staff here was super friendly. They got my godson some chips while I waited for my tea. It was delicious.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have visited this Teavanna on several occasions. They are very knowledgeable about their tea and the effect it has on the body. They want to help you. Their monthly tea samplers are a great way to keep trying new tea. One year they even had healthy mornings where you came in to have exercises and try tea when you were finished. They were so supportive of any level of exercise we were at.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 15 February 2016

I visit here every month to replenish my favorite Matevanna tea. I usually get another herbal tea to try. I've been going to this place for years and usually spend $30-40 each visit. It is an expensive habit, but found that the teas help to stave off poorer choices during the day. They have new teas each time I visit, but I always get the Matevana. I've also purchased several accessories there to make the teas. The iron teapot is expensive but a beautiful sturdy pot that adds to my kitchen. I also get the rock sugar and the tea bags. The tea bags are perfect for making tea in the office because you can just throw them away after you dip them in hot water. The store always have sample teas, but I find that they add too much sugar that changes the flavor of the natural tea.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 6 December 2015

We were shopping in Columbia Mall and saw the Teavana and wanted to enjoy some tea as a snack. We ordered tea from the young man behind the counter, but waited about 20 mins for the tea to be prepared. Seems like a long time to wait for a couple of cups of tea.
They do have VERY NICE teas! But should find a way to prepare the tea to steep in a faster way so that customers are made to wait as long.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Teavana? Share your experiences!