“Tasty take out”
Review of Maiwande Kabob

Maiwande Kabob
Ranked #30 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We had a very tasty take out dinner from Maiwand Kebab in Harper's Choice last night--with enough left over for lunch today. The lamb kebab and rice were wonderful. My only complaint is that the onion on the kebab was almost raw. When I make kebabs at home, I par boil the onions to cook them a little before they're grilled. The baklava was fantastic. Best I've had in a long time--including at restaurants in DC and Baltimore. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Great take out for the family. The food is tasty and reasonably priced. You can eat there but I have not and probably would not (not really by type of place to eat...no atmosphere), but who cares, I will go there anytime for the food to take home. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

This place gets very crowded on weekend. This restaurent has great kabob. We normally ordered Chicken Tikka Kabob, Beef Kabob.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I love this restaurant, the food is fresh, cooked to order and reasonably priced. I just wish they had more vegetarian options. Can't go wrong with this one!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The food is always good at Maiwand and today was no exception. The wait can sometimes be long but it's worth it.