“Always amazing”

Iron Bridge Wine Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Bridge Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Great place for a date night. I have never had a bad experience at Iron Bridge. Love it!
Great food, great service. Even when I go without a reservation, dining at the bar was lovely.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

To celebrate two October family birthdays, a group of nine of us, spanning seven decades, headed to the Iron Bridge Wine Company last Saturday evening. Having never been before, and adhering strictly to a specific diet (as does another family member) I checked out the menu in advance online. I was glad to see we both would have choices.

The ambiance was great, the older folks were seated next to the fireplace on the cold and rainy evening, our server was marvelous and just the right level of helpful, and the birthday cards and deserts from the restaurant were lovely touches.

But, the food was spectacular. I had the char, which I could eat every night for a month. The Brussels sprouts appetizer is a pleasure that every diner should experience. Same for the baked oysters. Wow, just wow.

Glad we came!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018

This is a quality establishment that uses great ingredients to come up with fresh and delicious dishes. You truly get what you pay for here. It has local charm as well when you see a neighbor or a local elected official enjoying the relaxing ambiance.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Staying at a local Inn within walking distance of this gem of a restaurant drew me there the first nite.
I had no reservation on one of their busiest nites of the week, but I was immediately welcomed and seated by a very sweet and friendly hostess.
There was nothing she didn't know about their expansive collection of wines and cocktails as well as the menu.
The menu has so many great choices that it was hard to make a decision on my dinner choice.
They bring bread hot out of the oven with a delicious flavored oil while you wait for your dinner.
Food comes out in good timing.
My pan seared diver scallops were perfection as was my Fred and Ginger cocktail.
The food and service was so good that I returned the second nite of my stay!!
If you want perfect food outstanding service and delicious cocktails, I strongly suggest you stop by the Iron Bridge Wine Co.!!
Oh!! The salad dressing is so delicious, you could drink it by the glass!

Date of visit: October 2018
Mary A, Manager at Iron Bridge Wine Company, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Wow! Pam15801, what more can we say? Except, thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review. We miss you already.
Your Friends at Iron Bridge Wine Company

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has the best food in Howard County. We chose to have our rehearsal dinner here because of the outstanding selection, quality, and service.

Date of visit: October 2018

Congratulations Aly D and Thank you!
Your Friends at Iron Bridge Wine Company