“Delicious crepes!”
Review of Cafe Mezcla

Cafe Mezcla
Ranked #43 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Description: Crepes and waffles ,sandwiches Coffee and special drinks like smoothies,bubble tea Breakfast and brunch
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I had an omelet that was delicious, but my friend had a crepe. It was heavenly. The coffee wasn't great, but I had a spiced chai tea that was delicious. Definitely a nice hidden gem!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Went here with a friend for the first time yesterday...enjoyed a low key meal! I had the Bombay savory crepe which was quite good. The apple pie sweet crepe would have been better heated up but otherwise also good! Very inexpensive and great customer service, would return!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

It would be worth going a bit out of your way for this little place, which uses terrific ingredients to make interesting, delicious dishes--though we found the staff very happy to custom-make things for us too. Not great to look at, but cheerful enough to sit in: it's an ordinary mall storefront but sunny. Do note that it's in the middle of its little mall and so not possible to see from the car--park and walk to the middle of the set of storefronts.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I went here with my husband for lunch on a Saturday. I had a nutella frappe and smoked salmon crepe. It was delicious. My husband had fried chicken and waffles. He also enjoyed his food. To drink, he had water out of a tap machine, which was kind of warm. It took about twenty minutes for them to bring us our food. The big negative here is that we had to pay for a tip, even though we did not have service.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Very tasty. We had the Crème Brulé waffles and curry chicken crêpe. Strongly recommend for a quick family breakfast.