“Enjoyable experience”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

A friend gave me a gift card so we came for the happy hour which did not disappoint. I had avocado toast and Mitch had the meatball appetizer. Quite tasty. They have a nice happy hour. Good prices and selection. The menu is not extensive but does have a well thought out variety of choices. Lots of wines to pick from. A lovely bar...lots of wood and cozy upscale. I had a yummy little dessert for $3 which was a great value and sealed the evening for me!

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Great experience for a dinner meeting!! The food was fresh and tasty. Our server was friendly and accommodating. Varied options for those that are gluten free! The menu has a large variety of food and drinks.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Love this resturant. Flat bread is delicious, love their shrimp and grits. Recently had their harvest menu for $30 dollars(your choice of app, dinner, dessert. Well priced. I had the salmon it was good, the vegetables needed some seasoning. Their desserts are so good. Waiter was ok. Great place to dine. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

We wanted to try something new for dinner, so we went to Seasons 52. My husband and I met there after work, I arrived about 20 minutes before him. The waitress made me very uncomfortable continually asking if "my other party" would be there soon. There was only one other table occupied in the dining room, so I wasn't taking up a table that was in demand. The food was fairly bland, it wasn't bad...but it wasn't great.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank KelCoo
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Today I had the opportunity. of eating at an establishment that I've never been to before. As an owner of a steak house and a sous chef and an event planner the bartender Josh and very close assistant waitress Brittany were exceptionally hard-working never receiving the first complaint always greeting their customers  and  showing kindness no matter how busy they got. Other waitresses were exemplary and busy quickly achieving the needs of their customers. The overall environment was extraordinary people seem to be content happy enjoying caring about the attention they were getting. This is the most hard-working team I've ever seen after 30 years owning a steakhouse and managing a bar. I want to say hats off to a job well done by the managers and the staff at Seasons 52.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!