“It Was much better 50 years ago”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #160 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I used to eat lunch at a KFC on a regular basis when I worked for GE in Pittsfield, MA the 60's. The chicken was so much better than. I think it was because the employees there took great care with the details (i.e. mixing and applying the spices to the chicken). At this KFC the product is sometimes inconsistent.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Really nothing special about this KFC. We have eaten there several times because it is convenient and close to home.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Friendly staff made me feel welcome as my hotel was conveniently across the street. My chicken was served as ordered and fresh and hot! even the fries were fresh.I was very pleased with this location.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Restaurant was clean. Service was adequate. Typical KFC menu. Good for a quick meal. Fried chicken is not always the healthy choice.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Went there a couple of times during my stay as it is the closest place to my hotel offering fried chicken. (I am addicted to fried chicken...) Don't go there just before they close, you will end up with luke warm food.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!