“Good take out”

Add it.
Hunan Diamond
Ranked #107 of 271 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 4 February 2017

This is currently my husband's favorite Chinese takeout. He says the friendly proprietor remembers him even when he hasn't been there for a couple of months. We both like the kung pao chicken and the Szechuan beef, although on a recent occasion it tasted more like barbecue to me. We also like the hot and sour soup.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I absolutely love Hunan Diamond!

Who doesn't love good Chinese takeout, and this place is one of the best. I haven't found a bad dish yet. I eat here all the time and have tried all the staples - lo mein, fried rice, dumplings, and more. You really can't go wrong here.

One of their house specialties is their Honey Sesame chicken - it is fantastic. Definitely worth a try. Their General Tso's is one of the best versions of the dish I've ever had. The steamed dumplings are excellent and have a thick, doughy wrap.

They have reasonably priced lunch specials for M-F - great to snag on a lunch break and take back to the office.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough, you just need to go and taste for yourself!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

It's a good place in a pinch for takeout. Always reliable. LIke the fried rice better than the steamed, though they don't make that in the evenings. Of course, there's lots of sodium and soy. But it's quite tasty if not always so healthy.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food is very good for Chinese take out and the best service I've ever had at one too. They treat me like family every time and always remember name and order.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

This is a simple place. We only do take out there and have become friendly with the employees who work the counter. They are always very friendly and welcoming when you go in. While we aren't there a lot, they have come to remember me.

The food is consistent- cheap American Chinese food. I don't think we've ever had a messed up order or food that didn't fit their standard quality. It's our favorite place in the area.

We like it and will be back.