“Good kabob.”

Add it.
Kabob Connection
Ranked #87 of 281 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Good chicken and lamb Kabob. Meat and naan are made fresh, so there's about a 15-minute wait for food. Of the food court storefronts, this one is one of the least tempting. But the food here probably beats all the other places.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This place is out of this world! The food is delicious. I don't like eating at the mall much but if you ever visit Columbia Mall you must stop here and try it. I had the chicken Tikka & lamb Wow! that was soooo good, I'm hooked! I go there almost everyday now. The gentlemen that cooks (Leo) is such a nice man and can really cook that chicken and Lamb. He has such a nice personality. It's hard to find a place with great food & great service. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Nice assortment of beef, lamb and chicken Kababs served in platter or wraps. Very good nan bread cooked Tandoor style.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I've walked by this place a few times after reading the menu. It wasn't the selection of food but the price that turned me away. $20.00 bucks is a lofty amount to pay for food court fair. I treated myself to the Lamb Kabob spicy over rice with an iced tea and it came up to 19 & change. My food looked to be made to order and grilled in front of me. The bread was made fresh and as far as the meal goes it was pretty good. I do feel as though they skimped me on the salad & for 20 bucks there was no need to be shifty with that.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stopped for a quick mall lunch and ended up eating here. It was hands down the best meal I have had in a long time. Yes, Mall food. The bread was made fresh, the hummus was delish, we had a chicken and steak kabob which was cooked fresh - no reheated frozen and falafel which was hot crisp, moist. The staff worked hard to keep people moving. I waited a bit longer than some at other services but it was because everything was made to order. The only disappointment was that we didn't have time to go back for dinner. Excellent Middle Eastern food made with lots of love.