“Great lunch buffet”

Ranked #30 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine -Light, Healthy & Delicious. Open EVERYDAY for Lunch & Dinner
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Our favorite Indian restaurant because there are plenty of vegetarian dishes. The meat dishes are kept separate, but they always have an assortment for the meat eaters. Great idly and sambar (although on our last visit a week ago, the sambar was a little bit oily - this was a first). Lunch buffet includes naan and small dosa, and there's excellent papadom on the buffet. Reasonably priced.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I came here for the first time for buffet lunch. Food was delicious, service excellent and dining room nicely decorated. It is a vegetarian delight but the chicken entrees are dinner, so was the goat curry.

I especially wanted to point out the extra mile this restaurant did to send me a picture of a scarf left at the restaurant, when I called of a lost scarf. Not many restaurants are bothered with this. Even though it was not mine, it saved me a trip to pick it up to no avail. Thanks so much for it! Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank lavinia123
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you Lavinia for your kind words . It’s was a pleasure to have you done with us.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful buffet lunch here. Before I speak about the food, the staff is wonderful. The manager took,me through the buffet first, explained what everything was and highlighted what food I was allergic to. The buffet is mostly vegan. It has four meats and those are very good, fit Derek and spicy. The Rice’s are outstanding. Salads even better. They have several versions of fried veggies, a bit I do- Chinese. Also great steamed veggies. nan and pampadoms are excellent. Egan deserts awesome. Again, great food in such a friendly atmosphere is worth pursuing.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Slingerrob

Thank you slingerrob .. we look forward to see you soon :)

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I frequent Mango Grove often and I receive the same quality service, food and portions that keep me coming back. I usually don't leave reviews for restaurant's but I felt compelled to share my experience visiting The Grove! I highly recommend anyone looking for quality Indian food to give this establishment a try.

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank Gregory M

Thank you so much for your continued support and patronage at Mango Grove.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! Genuinely caring and enthusiastic staff were most accommodating and attentive. I had the Paneer Tikka Masala and Mung Dal Cheela - lentil flatbread (naturally gluten free). Flavours were exciting and authentic. Highest quality experience. Hope to return.

Date of visit: November 2017