“Great Food - Veggies Dream”
Review of Mango Grove

Mango Grove
Ranked #33 of 277 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine -Light, Healthy & Delicious. Open EVERYDAY for Lunch & Dinner
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful buffet lunch here. Before I speak about the food, the staff is wonderful. The manager took,me through the buffet first, explained what everything was and highlighted what food I was allergic to. The buffet is mostly vegan. It has four meats and those are very good, fit Derek and spicy. The Rice’s are outstanding. Salads even better. They have several versions of fried veggies, a bit I do- Chinese. Also great steamed veggies. nan and pampadoms are excellent. Egan deserts awesome. Again, great food in such a friendly atmosphere is worth pursuing.

1  Thank Slingerrob
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you slingerrob .. we look forward to see you soon :)

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I frequent Mango Grove often and I receive the same quality service, food and portions that keep me coming back. I usually don't leave reviews for restaurant's but I felt compelled to share my experience visiting The Grove! I highly recommend anyone looking for quality Indian food to give this establishment a try.

2  Thank Gregory M

Thank you so much for your continued support and patronage at Mango Grove.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! Genuinely caring and enthusiastic staff were most accommodating and attentive. I had the Paneer Tikka Masala and Mung Dal Cheela - lentil flatbread (naturally gluten free). Flavours were exciting and authentic. Highest quality experience. Hope to return.

1  Thank Pat L

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Celebrating a date anniversary with my husband and we actually stopped in here as original destination had closed. We are extremely happy we did! The service was incredibly pleasant and the food was flavorful and filling. We particularly loved their Lassi and Mango Lassi drinks which made our spicy meals incredibly enjoyable!

1  Thank Jess_L_M_W
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you Jess. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your Anniversry at Mango Grove . Look forward to see you soon
Best

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I loooooove this place and come here frequently. They have totally separate vegetarian and meat menus, both of which are filled with great options. The atmosphere is relaxing and friendly, the owner often walks around and visits customers to check on how their experiences are, and the lunch buffet is by far the widest spread of vegetarian options in a buffet I've ever seen. In addition to all of this, the food here is some of the best Indian food I've ever had.

1  Thank SarahB0Barah
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Sarah,
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We look forward to see you soon.
Best wishes