“Great variety”

Ranked #29 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine -Light, Healthy & Delicious. Open EVERYDAY for Lunch & Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch on Sunday to this restaurant by recommendation of a friend and we liked it.
The variety of dishes is good. The place is big, comfortable, and clean.
Vegetarians will enjoy the options available.
We plan to visit again.

1  Thank Yasmin P
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Thank you Yasmin.
We look forward to serve you again.
Best wishes from all of us at Mango Grove

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was my first visit to this delightful Indian restaurant. I arrived for the buffet on a weekday, the decor is pleasant, very spacious, and the staff are very helpful.
I normally enjoy meat with my food, and they had a few meat selections. This time I decided to forego meat and eat just fruit, rice, and vegetables. I was fully and pleasantly satisfied, the selections were tasty, well prepared, and the fresh orange slices were amazing. I also had iced un-sweetened tea, it had wonderful flavor with a hint of unknown spices. I will return again and tell others about this very nice surprise.

1  Thank Ernestine S
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you Ernestine.. I will certainly share your compliments with the crew about your dining experience.
Look forward to see you soon
Best wishes from all of us

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Mango Grove is my family's favorite Indian restaurant in Columbia. The owner and staff get to know their customers and remember favorite dishes and drinks. The lunch buffet is great and I like how they bring fresh naan directly to the table.

1  Thank JessicaM6
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Jessica , thank you for your feedback and kind words. We hope to see you soon.
Best wishes from all of us at Mango Grove

Reviewed 4 January 2017

While there are half a dozen Indian restaurants in Columbia, this one stands out for its vegetarian options. It's meat dishes are also delicious.

1  Thank Kevin-Erika
Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you Kevin-Erika.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I love Mangrove, the food is excellent and there is a very good choice. Lunch time they offer a nice buffet.

1  Thank NicSprizt