“Good Place to Unwind”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 1 September 2017

8-31-17 Always a favorite place to go when in Annapolis. Mongolian beef is always a favorite which is what my wife had today but I opted for the Lobster and Shrimp rice.
I found that I really didn't taste the lobster as it was overwhelmed by the shrimp; but delicious with the abundance of shrimp. Both are great choices. WE also had a promotional offer for BOGO entrees. Really a great deal.
Service was excellent.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

having received some gift cards to this restaurant. we found the cards in a drawer and decided to make it a date.

Having eaten here several times, each getting worse as far as food quality and service. It ahas been a while since we dined there, so we went for a late lunch/early dinner after some shopping. Restaurant was quite since it was between meals, yet the incoming staff was still arriving so we sat for what appeared a while (7-10 minutes) before being waited on, no biggie but that lack of service continued throughout the meal as the staff was busy chatting up the night and days adventures?? So once again the food was fair, portion sizes have obviously dropped to keep prices about the same. We sat at a table with empty plates and glasses for 10 minutes while waiting for the check. And all I read on social media (especially nieces and nephews who now work in the business while in school complain about "the minimum" tip and how they are entitled. How about earning it like we all did before you??

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We had a party of ten who arrived in a thunderstorm traveling through - no reservation, four kids (one with a life threatening dairy allergy), on a busy weekend, and the staff was very accommodating! They found a way to make a kids table and an adult table so we were seated without much waiting, and they even sent out the chef to go over ingredients in all the items on the menu so we could find what was safe to feed my niece. Among us we ordered 8 different entrees and every one of them was delicious! We loved setting our serving dishes on the lazy susan at the center of the table so we got to taste many things from the menu. It was the best "make-your-own-buffet" experience! :) Because it was so busy, there was a long wait for the food, but the pleasantness and hard work of the staff and the good food more than countered this. Kudos to the staff for an excellent experience that went beyond just the awesome food. We wish there was a P.F. Chang's closer to our home!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent and well run PF Change in the Columbia Mall. My favorite dish is the lettuce chicken wraps. Lots of other great offerings. Staff is top notch. Great experience overall.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food is great and I always enjoy going there with my family and friends. I highly recommend it. I love the Ahi Tuna salad and I would go more and more.