“Great Asian Fusion Food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #20 of 271 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent and well run PF Change in the Columbia Mall. My favorite dish is the lettuce chicken wraps. Lots of other great offerings. Staff is top notch. Great experience overall.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food is great and I always enjoy going there with my family and friends. I highly recommend it. I love the Ahi Tuna salad and I would go more and more.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The best Asian food around,go here or be square. I love there dishes.Excellent.. Most malls have Hum Drum places top eat ,but we have authentic Asian cuisine in Columbia Mall.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

If you like tons of salt and everything fried this place is for you. Salads? Tons of sugar in the dressing. Took way too long to serve the food and we didn't eat most of it. Felt bad for the staff they were doing their best.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have friends who love P.F. Chang's, but I've never been impressed with the food. I don't think it compares with some of the other Chinese restaurants in the area. I'm gluten-free, and I had one of the shrimp dishes. I thought it had lots of batter, sauce, and onions, and not that many shrimp. Also, the flavor was just O.K. I had the pepper steak, too, and thought it was mediocre. This time I had carry-out, but when I have eaten in the restaurant it's always been very noisy. Not a fan.