“Great Ching Chang”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The best Asian food around,go here or be square. I love there dishes.Excellent.. Most malls have Hum Drum places top eat ,but we have authentic Asian cuisine in Columbia Mall.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

If you like tons of salt and everything fried this place is for you. Salads? Tons of sugar in the dressing. Took way too long to serve the food and we didn't eat most of it. Felt bad for the staff they were doing their best.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have friends who love P.F. Chang's, but I've never been impressed with the food. I don't think it compares with some of the other Chinese restaurants in the area. I'm gluten-free, and I had one of the shrimp dishes. I thought it had lots of batter, sauce, and onions, and not that many shrimp. Also, the flavor was just O.K. I had the pepper steak, too, and thought it was mediocre. This time I had carry-out, but when I have eaten in the restaurant it's always been very noisy. Not a fan.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The food is awesome. They have great egg rolls and the spicy chicken dish was very good.
The tea they serve is horrible. I will order water next time.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Went Friday June 16th for my wife's bday dinner with her mom and 2 college age kids. Server was awesome, food was good. We enjoyed our time. Havel been to several PF Chang's around the country and I like the consistency in the meals.