“Great Ching Chang”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The best Asian food around,go here or be square. I love there dishes.Excellent.. Most malls have Hum Drum places top eat ,but we have authentic Asian cuisine in Columbia Mall.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

If you like tons of salt and everything fried this place is for you. Salads? Tons of sugar in the dressing. Took way too long to serve the food and we didn't eat most of it. Felt bad for the staff they were doing their best.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have friends who love P.F. Chang's, but I've never been impressed with the food. I don't think it compares with some of the other Chinese restaurants in the area. I'm gluten-free, and I had one of the shrimp dishes. I thought it had lots of batter, sauce, and onions, and not that many shrimp. Also, the flavor was just O.K. I had the pepper steak, too, and thought it was mediocre. This time I had carry-out, but when I have eaten in the restaurant it's always been very noisy. Not a fan.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The food is awesome. They have great egg rolls and the spicy chicken dish was very good.
The tea they serve is horrible. I will order water next time.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Went Friday June 16th for my wife's bday dinner with her mom and 2 college age kids. Server was awesome, food was good. We enjoyed our time. Havel been to several PF Chang's around the country and I like the consistency in the meals.