“Not Impressed, really”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have friends who love P.F. Chang's, but I've never been impressed with the food. I don't think it compares with some of the other Chinese restaurants in the area. I'm gluten-free, and I had one of the shrimp dishes. I thought it had lots of batter, sauce, and onions, and not that many shrimp. Also, the flavor was just O.K. I had the pepper steak, too, and thought it was mediocre. This time I had carry-out, but when I have eaten in the restaurant it's always been very noisy. Not a fan.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The food is awesome. They have great egg rolls and the spicy chicken dish was very good.
The tea they serve is horrible. I will order water next time.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Went Friday June 16th for my wife's bday dinner with her mom and 2 college age kids. Server was awesome, food was good. We enjoyed our time. Havel been to several PF Chang's around the country and I like the consistency in the meals.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Hadn't been here in awhile but was shopping at the Mall and decided to stop and have dinner and was glad to find that it hasn't changed. Food is still excellent. Prices are more expensive than your neighborhood fast food Chinese carryout, but the food is a much better quality in a great setting. Lettuce wraps are always a good choice and the lobster and shrimp fried rice, new to the menu, was a big hit! Service was good at the start but then it got busy and we had to wait awhile for our check, but, fortunately, we weren't in a hurry. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Lunch and dinner are great at PF changs. the lettuce wraps are always a hit with everyone. I have the shrimp with walnut and melon almost everytime I go. Vegetarian options abound. Great cocktails, great wait staff, I live nearby and visit several times per year.