“Not Impressed, really”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have friends who love P.F. Chang's, but I've never been impressed with the food. I don't think it compares with some of the other Chinese restaurants in the area. I'm gluten-free, and I had one of the shrimp dishes. I thought it had lots of batter, sauce, and onions, and not that many shrimp. Also, the flavor was just O.K. I had the pepper steak, too, and thought it was mediocre. This time I had carry-out, but when I have eaten in the restaurant it's always been very noisy. Not a fan.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The food is awesome. They have great egg rolls and the spicy chicken dish was very good.
The tea they serve is horrible. I will order water next time.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Went Friday June 16th for my wife's bday dinner with her mom and 2 college age kids. Server was awesome, food was good. We enjoyed our time. Havel been to several PF Chang's around the country and I like the consistency in the meals.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Hadn't been here in awhile but was shopping at the Mall and decided to stop and have dinner and was glad to find that it hasn't changed. Food is still excellent. Prices are more expensive than your neighborhood fast food Chinese carryout, but the food is a much better quality in a great setting. Lettuce wraps are always a good choice and the lobster and shrimp fried rice, new to the menu, was a big hit! Service was good at the start but then it got busy and we had to wait awhile for our check, but, fortunately, we weren't in a hurry. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Lunch and dinner are great at PF changs. the lettuce wraps are always a hit with everyone. I have the shrimp with walnut and melon almost everytime I go. Vegetarian options abound. Great cocktails, great wait staff, I live nearby and visit several times per year.