“Great, but...”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #26 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Great food selections, delicious buffet selections, BUT cashiers are slow and are poorly understaffed.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I often grab something from the Market Cafe while shopping and generally find it all quite good. The variety is amazing and the food is quite fresh. Always busy!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Wegmans had everything you could ever want for hot or cold ready to eat food. I often stop to eat lunch before I go grocery shopping.

They have a HUGE variety of salad bar items - cold veggies and fruit. They have a hot bar filled with Asian food, Mexican food, Thai food, vegetarian food, wings, chicken tenders, chicken thighs, Mac n cheese - you want it they have it.

And it's always amazing!!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank irishfaith
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I came down to Columbia Maryland for a lacrosse tournament and had a very good experience. We ate food from the buffet section of the supermarket and the food was really good and cheap. The sushi is made fresh at the store which I loved because at least I knew I was eating fresh food. We went a little shopping too and i loved how the store was set up. I wish they has one on Long Island. I would definitely be going to an Wegmans hopefully very soon.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Nicely laid out store, although a little large. Service is always very helpful. Foods are
mostly excellent. Store is always neat and

Date of visit: March 2017