All reviews front desk gastro pub dunkin donuts clean rooms business travel very nice stay bed was comfortable visiting family staff was very friendly free breakfast hgi baltimore mcdonalds cleanliness bwi refrigerator
Reviewed 14 August 2018

this hotel is OK for a quick trip. The rooms could use updating. The AC control is old. I was either freezing or hot. excellent parking. One thing I missed was the great Oatmeal cookies. Staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

First, staff was great. They were friendly & accommodating.
Room appeared half clean. The bathroom had hair on the floor grossed me out.
Breakfast was alright but if I would have had to pay, I would have been disappointed.
I don't believe it was worth the money. You live & you learn

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear righteousnubian,

We are so sorry you found your bathroom unacceptable and can assure you this is not the standard in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep every guest room and bathroom clean, and we’ll address this with our staff. We hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have a much improve experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Have always loved this chain, but not this time. The room was not properly maintained. Had a horrible chemical odor, leaking toilet and backed up sink. Fridge was not cleaned out and had previous occupants food and drink still in it. Staff was rude and unable to resolved the problems. I'd generally recommend Hilton Garden Inn, but certainly not this one.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear shamilton61,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the various issues encountered throughout, and we are working with our team to correct the problems and avoid recurrence going forward. Your feedback is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Clean and convenient hotel. Comfortable bed and helpful staff. Quiet rooms and nice outside patio for relaxing. Lots of food options right in the area along with shopping and walking trails. Easy to get to 95 and route 1.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Uncontrollable, rowdy and reckless kids. Didn't feel safe using the pool with my toddlers. No parents/chaperone in sight. Only to find one who had been possibly drinking next to the entrance of the pool on the floor taking pictures of the boys diving the in the pool when there is a clear no diving policy. I even asked her the first time she came into the pool area to ask them not to dive in the pool since it was scaring my kids. No management in sight or reachable by phone to report this issue. I had to report it to management via email who was professional and prompt to alleviate my frustration and anger. Staff I met were nice and great, but the pool experience just ruined my whole stay. If you don't plan to use the pool it's pretty okay for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family