“Vegan delicious ”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #78 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Staff was very knowledgeable about vegan options for their dishes. For example, the pad Thai is not marked as vegetarian on the menu but they can make it vegetarian or vegan if you request no egg. The veggies are so fresh and crisp on the teriyaki bowl and the tofu is marinated to perfection. Choice of brown rice or rice noodles instead of white rice or egg noodles boosts the flavor, texture, and healthfulness of the teriyaki bowl or sweet and sour bowl. Meals are cooked in open kitchen a few feet from the dining area. Self serve drinks including water and tea. Service is fast and friendly. Food is hot. One of our main go-tos for Saturday lunch. The menu changes occasionally, but they have always had the vegan options on several of their main dishes. We discretely wipe the table with a wet napkin before our meal arrives.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a lesser version of PF Chang. Not our cup os tea as we don't really like cafeteria style venues.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this Pei Wei restaurant in Feb of 2017 with friends from work. They have eaten at this location before and found it to be very good and based upon my visit, they were spot on. I got the Kung Pao Chicken and it could of used a bit more spice, but was still extremely tasty. It was also very fast and fresh. It was less than 5 minutes from when I ordered.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We went until we were fed up with the ocnsistency and we were at target so we tried again. Start the soda machine was not brixed correctly food came out slowly we had 3 orders of the same dish and one different. All 3 orders of the same meal looked and tasrted different. We will not be back, sorry.
The wraps are good but getting small in quantity

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I placed an order online & arrived when it was due to be completed. Then, I learn that the order had been sitting fort over 20 minutes & was ice cold!!! I was furious. Then, when the young lady goes to the cooks & tells them when it was due & that it was cold, they looked very mean. I ordered the garlic broccoli w/steak. The steak wasn't cooked properly, the broccoli was as if they took it was the freezer & they didn't give me fresh sauce. They tried to give me the old sauce from the order that had been sitting for over 20 minutes. So, although I called ahead I still waited an additional 30 minutes & was late for work.

1  Thank Lovedby