“Burger trying something different ”
Review of Cali Burger

Cali Burger
Ranked #11 of 12 Quick Bites in Columbia
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Try it... so we tried it. He got his Turkey burger. I got my lettuce rapped burger... now for the fries. He got plain and I lost my mind.... Cali fries. Was sooo good. I usually dont eat like this so it was a treat. Husband love the big tv with the game on. Place was great for watching the game. We will be back for some of the other burger. Friendly staff. Food cook to order. Maybe salad next time...

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Burgers were flavorless.

Five Guys is so much better.

A visit to the restroom made me wish we hadn't eaten there. We were greeted by fruit flies.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My son and I had a lunch at this place. We both ordered Calidouble combos for about 10 bucks each, except his had bacon added. I have to say they are tasty. The fries were little too greasy for my taste. One more option if you are craving for California-style burgers in Maryland, but I would encourage you to try In-and-Out in California.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I took my wife to Cali Burger for lunch. The staff is friendly and the place is clean. I ordered the double Caliburger combo. The food was hot and the fries were crispy and delicious.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to try this new restaurant. She had the black bean burger and I had the single burger. We shared some fries. Everything is cooked to order so it does take a little while to get your food, but once it arrives it is delicious. The burger was juicy and just the right size. The black bean burger had a southwest flavor to it and the fries were really good. The service was friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017