“Delish”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #78 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I've come here several times and for the most part have enjoyed the variety and selection of topping choices. This is akin to a Chipotle, but pizza style. You can either choose a preset pizza or build your own with the various toppings. My only disappointment one time was that the Arugula didn't look fresh, it was very wilted and old looking, which I mentioned, but was ignored. Other than that one instance, the pizzas have always been delicious.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Okay taste, okay great service. I had heard great things about them. I was not very impressed. Family was disappointed too.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

First time trying Mod Pizza. I ordered a white pizza with roasted broccoli. It was delicious. The staff that work there were fabulous.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I had never been to Mod before but someone described Mod as a Subway for pizza and that pretty much says it all. I love that you can put any or ALL the toppings for one price on your pizza or in your salad. The crust is thin so be careful not to offer load it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Just went to Mod Pizza at the Columbia Mall and have a new favorite. The location is not inside the mall, but in the lower level of a perimeter condo building that allows for outdoor seating in a park like setting. I ordered the Tyler pizza, which consisted of several meats, pineapple and then a twist of barbeque sauce after it's cooked. You assist the pizza maker at the pizza bar to get just what you want and how much you want of each topping. For the price I thought the taste was fantastic. The dough was just enough to support the toppings, so not a deep dish kind of place. I also order a side salad that was very tasty and fresh. The only suggestion I would have would be an option for a small 6" personal pizza with a small side salad in the $8 price range rather than $11 plus soda tops you out around $13. Starting to get pricey, but for decent food, nice surroundings and an outside dining experience, you'll pay $10 or more anywhere else. I will definately be back and would recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2017