“Lettuce Wraps With Chicken And Caesar Salad With Chicken!”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #50 of 283 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2018

It really doesn't matter what you order at Houlihan's, the food always comes out yummy and delicious. I have personally been here at least a dozen times and look forward to returning.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

The food is good. Nice selection of burgers, salads, chicken and beef entrees. The service is good. It reminds me of an upscale TGIF. -but a bit nicer. We often go here for dinner and a movie when we are going to a nearby movie.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped at a Houlihans for dinner as it was in the vicinity we we're shopping.. my wife ordered a petite steak while I ordered the salmon. Steak was fine as medium rare but salmon was a little dry. Asparagus was marginal and it and green beans were sparse which looked strange on a large plate. So ok but not somewhere I would go out of my way to eat at. FYI l

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We met out of town friends here as it was in between for everyone. Location is convenient. Happy hour prices are fair. I had the spicy shrimp and draft beer. My friend had the chicken sandwich and fries. No issues. Bar/chain kind of food but nice comfy booths & no one rushed us- so we could chat. Overall good place.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This place has a wonderful menu full of selections to satisfy everyone. Try everything and pick your favorites.

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!