“Pizza bigger than the smile on my face”
Review of Pizza Kingdom

Pizza Kingdom
Ranked #81 of 137 Restaurants in College Park
Reviewed 25 March 2015

They have a huge pizza for only $5 and it's great after a night out with friends. Pizza is a staple in a college town so I'm glad this place opened up

Reviewed 21 February 2015

I've had their food a few times when I was misfortunate enough to temporarily forget why I don't usually order anything by pizza by places with "pizza" in the restaurant name. Halfway through you just end up wondering why you'd be compelled to put this stuff in you. The fries are crispy though, which is a plus. You know. If you're just looking for some crap to fill you up without having to get off your backside and make it yourself, then there you are.