All reviews walking distance street parking breakfast room pancake machine busy street the entire hotel recommend this hotel front desk staff free breakfast would definitely stay here again excellent stay rooms were very clean baltimore avenue parking lot bagels hotel room minute drive
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Noisy, so-so breakfast, no newspaper or shuttle. I would not recommend this hotel because of these reasons so I am just filling up the minimum of 200 characters, but I've said my piece. Location looked good, but without a shuttle it made it more of a distance problem getting around, especially to the Metro.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPlusCollegePark, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus College Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2015

Thank you for writing a review of your stay at our property. We are committed to making sure our guests enjoy their stay. We would like extend an apology for not meeting your expectations. Many guests appreciate that we are approximately 1/2 mile from the metro system, and rate us on our cleanliness, comfort and service. All feedback is important to us in offering a better experience in the future, and we hope you consider visiting with us again.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

I checked in very late and was out by 4:45 am for two mornings. I was not able to eat breakfast and had no problem with parking. I was on the third floor facing the back and all I was looking to do was go to sleep. I did use the internet and it worked fine, if I was coming back to this area I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review of your visit. We are delighted to know when our guests are pleased with their stay and appreciate your kind remarks on the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms. We hope you will stay with us again as we strive to exceed expectations in customer service.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Hotel was clean and evening receptionist was very pleasant. Stayed on the second floor toward back parking lot. No noise and very comfortable. Clean. It was nice having a hot breakfast. First day there, sausage and potatoes were over cooked and not good. After that the breakfast was very enjoyable and a treat having something hot rather than just cold food in the morning. Had a good variety of food to chose from.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia L
BWPlusCollegePark, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus College Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review of your visit. We are delighted to know when our guests are pleased with their stay and appreciate your kind remarks on the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms; and, our free complimentary breakfast offering hot and cold items. We hope you will stay with us again as we strive to exceed expectations in customer service.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Clean room, located in the middle of town convenient to all so you may hear trucks or sirens throughout the night. Parking lot a little small, the last 3 or 4 guests may have to make their own parking spots.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark H
BWPlusCollegePark, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus College Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us. We value your comments on the cleanliness of your room as we strive to exceed expectations. Our property has additional street permit parking adjacent to the hotel’s parking lot to accommodate all guests when the hotel is filled to capacity. We hope you will stay with us again when traveling this way again.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Great hotel in a area not far from the metro station that will take you right into DC. However, parking was difficult because there was simply not enough spaces. I got lucky but at times I thought I was going to have to double park or take a handicapped spot. I complained about this and the front desk agreed with me. Hopefully if enough people raise the concern over this change will occur. Other than that, hotel was nice and I do recommend this location.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank POGD32
BWPlusCollegePark, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus College Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

We appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property. We offer free parking to our guests, and when the hotel is filled to capacity, we provide our guests with permits to utilize our on-street parking spaces within steps to the main entrance. We are committed to ensuring our guests enjoy their stay which is always on the forefront of our priorities.