“Great neighborhood sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is our go to sushi place, we are never disappointed. Fresh, beautifully sized fish, great cuts, and plenty of non-sushi items, vegetable tempura, beef negomaki... Cozy, quaint and good service.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

A great experience. The food was tremendous and the service was very friendly. A nice place to dine.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

This place is located in a strip mall. Small place.

Sushi is pretty good. Some of the rolls are pricey. And the rolls are smaller that other places. I don't like my rolls too big (they break apart) but not too small either. These are definitely bite size.

But overall good. I would return.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We had just arrived in town to visit our Grandson at the University and were tired and wanted a nice oriental meal close to our motel. The service was poor and the food quality was far from that which we expected. I would not recommend this place. There are far better restaurants in the immediate vicinity.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

When I went, the place was nice and quiet and the employees were really nice. I had fried dumplings and california rolls, the food was overall pretty good, I just think the avocado was not the freshest in my rolls. Otherwise, service was great, the prices were good and the food was all in all pretty good. I would go back.