“Great little place”
Review of Simon's Bakery

Simon's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Cockeysville
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I think they would make you anything you would want! I got cookies and a crumb cake today, so good! Nice selection of little cakes, donuts, pastries and cookies.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

the peach cake when in season is outstanding, don't miss all of the cookies and buns are great. also a great place to shop

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Simon's bakery for treats. We purchased the peach cake . The summer peach cakes and sugar cookies are their specialty.. I thought they were great. They have articles posted on the wall praising their peach cakes. The cookies also looked good to me. Of course we bought some cookies also. The chocolate topped cookies were my favorite. The chocolate icing is their recipe and excellent. The cookie was so tender, a wonderful combination. A great place to buy special treats.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Love this shop
Mr Simon bakes the best bakery items
He cares about the quality of his products
Great shop near homes that can stop and visit this bakery
Better than any store make bakery items

Reviewed 16 November 2016

They have the best peach cake. Also love the Danish and snowflake rolls. Everything is fresh and delicious.