“Legit Barbecue”

smoke.
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Excellent pulled pork and smoked beef. Beef is served in chunks and is moist and delicious. Chips and other sides are homemade and tasty. Staff is friendly and service oriented. Better for my tastes than the larger chains. A little hard to find and park but worth the trip. Try the chickpeas snack!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Just got back from lunch at Smoke, and it was damn good! Had the Boss Dawg with chips, and I highly recommend it. They do everything in house, and you can tell they care about the food they serve. We'll be back again!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Ate lunch here with my wife, was driving around and decided to stop in. The food was pretty good, but not the best BBQ I have had. I was pleased that they had a fried bologna sandwich, which you don't find many places. They had a collection of interesting sodas. Was very busy at lunch time and took quite some time for the food to come out.

Overall it was ok and I might eat here again, but it is not a destination for me.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here and was not impressed. Small storefront restaurant that is very loud because of the industrial design. You order at the counter and sit at tables waiting for your food to be delivered. Tables have wells in the center that hold large containers of different Barbeque sauces. This leads to sticky hands. Food is delivered on small paper covered metal trays. The staff was very pleasant.

Friend and I had two sandwiches and one bottled soda for $25.97. That seems pretty pricey to me for OK food. Pulled pork sandwich was just okay to me. In desperate need of salt, which was not on the table. Not the smoky taste I was expecting. Friend's pit beef sandwich was not what she was expecting since it was chunks of beef rather than slices.

I wish any start up business well, but I won't be back.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Yard bird in sweet tea, Delicious! !! Added some Bama sauce on the side. This is the real deal ...not the chain stuff.
Try bacon wrapped stuffed dates too! Salty, sweet....foodgasmic treat!!!

Been to smoke.? Share your experiences!