“Decent Pizza Hut Pizza (Thin and Crispy)”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #78 of 100 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have ordered by phone and picked up "to go" many times. My orders have always been correct and the pizza is hot and ready when I arrive. I would order from this location again.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Had recently had surgery so we went to Pizza Hut early on a Sunday for lunch. The restaurant was not busy yet. We ordered a meat lovers medium thin crust pizza and a large salad. The salad came out right away and we only waited ten minutes for the pizza. The pizza was great! Look forward to another thin crust pizza on our next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

My wife wanted to eat pizza one fine evening and even though we have Seasons Pizza nearby and we love it, we wanted to eat here at Pizza Hut once - basically for the cheese stuffed crust. To our shock the stuffed crust was only for large pizza and we didn't want to order that considering we were just 2 people. We thus ordered a medium veggie lover's pizza but with extra cheese and grilled chicken topping. The delivery was quick and our server Jessica was very attentive and courteous but she missed the extra cheese. The pizza was definitely tasty and they even gave us some ketchup and hot sauce on request. Yeah, we are crazy people. The restaurant's decor was nice and the place was clean. We were impressed and since the place is near our home we will definitely visit again. Just that they can maybe think of reducing the prize of their medium pizza by a few bucks :)

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I have always been a huge pizza fan and I always loved Pizza Hut deep pan pizza. It was always a safe place to go and know that the pizza would be good but not at this location. They have a bucket of dirty water sitting by the server stand in the middle of the restaurant. This bucket is there for children to play in, yes a child went up and played in the water while I was there, and for the germs to build in. This is the way that the servers "clean" the tables. With a dirty rag that is in the bucket sitting in the middle of the restaurant. The three times that I went lately the pan crust was barely a pan pizza. The crust never rose so the crust was flat and not good. The service was not great. I can say I miss the creamy parmesan salad dressing but that is not enough to make me go back.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Don't go here. The management and service is awful. They lost and then messed up our order, which included a free pizza from the book-it program. After an hour's wait, we were finally served the large pizza but not the free book-it pizza, so we asked for that to go....had to ask for it twice, and they still forgot. We will never ever ever go back to this pizza hut.