“Great Gelato ”

Vaccaro's Italian Pastry Shop
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Cockeysville
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Vaccaro’s has some of the creamiest gelato in the area. The service is always great! The portions are very plentiful for the price. On Wednesday’s the have a medium gelato special for a little over 3.00. It’s a great deal as it can be your lunch on a nice sunny day. They always have plenty of great flavors to choose. I had chocolate chocolate chip and Italian cookies and cream. Awesome flavors together!!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Went here with a buddy for gelato. It was quite good and the service was friendly. The shop is small but has a good selection of gelato, pastries, and candy. There's a little seatng inside--more outside in good weather, which we used. Recommended.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is strictly a pastry and Gelato shop. Vaccaro's does have a café but, NOT at this location. There are only a few little places to sit inside the small store however, there is ample outdoor seating just outside the door ... fun for people watching.
Our party of 6 dined at a restaurant just feet away from this store and we had decided to end our evening here at Vaccaro's. The display cases offer a plethora of temptations for your sweet tooth. After a complimentary tasting of 2 Gelatos, I ordered a small Almond Joy Gelato which was easily 2 scoops. It was very good, not quite as creamy as some I've had but, tasty none the less. Five of us selected Cream Puffs, one said their cream was harder than creamy - he compared his to his wife's Cream Puff and hers was definitely creamery (???). The Cream Puffs are more like miniature Éclairs in comparison ---- BTW, the Éclairs are MONSTEROUS in size. I also came home with 1/4 lb. of Anise Iced cookies - these cannot be found in many places and I love anise. Yes, I enjoyed what I've sampled but, the anise is only in the icing - disappointing since I was hoping the cookie would have had anise in it as well.
I noticed a Chocolate Dipped Cannoli that made me want it however, I don't care for the filling in a cannoli ... I just wanted the shell LOL.
Although pricey, we all would return for an occasional treat.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

My wife is Italian, from an all Italian family. While visiting a family member in the area we went to Vaccaro's. Good choice! While we did a sampler of cookies the one we were not familiar with, but hit the spot was the Italian Strudel. Fantastico! Only problem was that when we tried them we were far down the road. Next time.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Vaccaro's - our go to for Italian cookies, amazing Gelato and of coarse...the very best cannoli's!! The staff is great and the prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2017