“Coffee Lovers is our favorite”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Cockeysville
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Excellent recipe for this custom made item. We prefer smaller size cones. Unfortunately, the price is a bit steep for a small portion. Better to get a regular full size and split it.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 6 June 2016

My wife and I went to Cold stone the other night for a treat. This particular store is a joke, right? We entered to find one other customer there on a Thurs night, 6PM approx. There were 3 people "working" there, one waited on the other customer, two basically talked to each other. Same person that waited on other customer took my wife's order and prepared her ice cream. I stood there watching the other 2 employes banter. My wife got her ice cream and exited, not paying. No one noticed. i stood there. Waiting. Waiting. Finally, someone asked what I wanted. but they were out of chocolate. Let me repeat. Out of chocolate. None in the back. No effort made. They made up a different recipe, which i hated. None of these employees could have possibly been trusted with management responsibilities. We won't be going back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Friendly service and some of the best ice cream I've ever had. Tied with Baskin Robbins and Ben and Jerry's in my opinion. Each have their own unique characteristics that make it difficult to praise one over the others, just enjoy rotating between the choices. After all, their is no such thing as too many choices when it comes to great ice cream.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 17 May 2015

I am an ice-cream liker, not an ice-cream lover. So Cold Stone and other places may be lost on me. But Cold Stone does a nice job, the flavors are always good and they have a wide selection of toppings available. There is often a long line, so you have to wait. And it always just seems like they have a hard time keeping it clean in there--tabletops always in need of scrubbing, etc. If you are carrying out, that won't be a problem

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 5 January 2015

ice cream was good....was confused on how and what to order...was a very unique experience...in laws really liked it...

Date of visit: February 2014