“Excellent Barbecue”
Review of Jake's Grill

Jake's Grill
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Cockeysville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Great pit beef, owner operated, off the beaten path in a non commercial location, unique stop.
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great barbecue place right off the road.

The food is excellent and so is the service.

I had the roast beef medium rare. Very large portion size.

The coleslaw and the mac n cheese were also very good.

I would not classify it as a fast food place, but the food is served very fast. You can eat in or take it to go.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Stopped by 12/10. Always worth the trip. And, people seem to follow me when I go there. Great business, great folks running it. And who can drive by those active smokers? Vegans, maybe? My pit beef and sausage sandwiches were spot on. I need a 12 Step as I'm addicted and powerless. Help.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Seven dollars for a great beef sandwich and a buck fifty for some delicious mac n' cheese (smokey, and not too cheesy)

I'll be returning for sure.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Like hole-in-the-wall joints? This is it. The perfect little BBQ spot with indoor or outdoor seating. Great food!!! Limited menu...Jake does a few things and does it right!! Ribs, beef, turkey, ham and sausage. Great mac 'n' cheese. Probably the best ribs and sauce I've ever eaten. Worth the drive to northern Baltimore County.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

First time ever going to Jake's Grill and I will definitely be going back! People at my new job were telling me about this place when I mentioned BBQ joints in the area. I decided to check the place out. You know you're pulling up to a great BBQ joint when you see tons of grills and lots of smoke. I got the pulled pork sandwhich and a side of Mac and cheese and it was great. The homemade BBQ sauce was awesome and even the Mac n cheese tasted great. The prices were very reasonable and the service was fast and friendly. I'm coming back again and getting some extra to go!