“Perfect neighborhood venue”

The Fish Market
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I am sure that there are many great items on the menu, especially for seafood lovers, but for my money the fried oysters at the Clinton Fish Market are in a class by themselves and they are my order there on about 90% of my visits there going back more years than I can count. Yes, normally the crowd noise is a little high, even when the "House Band" is playing, but it's because the customers are having a good time. I have never seen a "bad" person there and the wait staff is made up of friendly and welcoming (and apparently happy) folks (often "youngsters") even if they are sometimes a little "off the mark." Still, the dining experience at the Fish Market is welcome and enjoyable and something we look forward at least once a week.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

A few people had told us about this place but we were really disappointed. The food was bland and tasted frozen, not fresh at all. The oysters were pretty good but overall this is not a place I would visit again. They said the live band is good but we were so disappointed with the food, we left before the band started.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We had a wonderful meal of fish and chips along with a great server who was always there just when we needed her.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The Fish Market is a great place to eat anytime during the week. The place have a great happy hour, but don't come too late on Thursdays and Friday. The food is good too. The reason I did not give 5 stars is because I went there one time and ordered a dish that was really good, but when I went back they indicated the dish is only served sporadically. I was really disappointed. The restaurant also have a band on some evenings. Great place for socializing or sit down to a good meal with the fireplace blazing.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

There was a group of twenty one of us that came in here on a Sunday night looking on a suggestion from a local. Even though there is that many in a group they were able to get a seated within five minutes and drinks served it to us rather quickly. This place relies heavily on their deep fryers and is reflected in the menu. Although they do have a fresh fish menu, most of it you can tell has passed through battering. There's more than enough food for anybody to come in here and eat it with a live band performing on the weekend.