“Local Favorite that Keeps it Fresh”
Review of Texas Ribs & BBQ

Texas Ribs & BBQ
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Clinton
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We've been coming to a Texas Ribs since it opened probably about 20 years ago. It consistently offers great barbecue, appetizers, salads, and daily specials that give you a change of pace. We've never had a bad meal and always enjoy high quality food, well prepared that is served by friendly staff. Our favorites are the baby back ribs with sweet sauce, sampler plates, Texas salad with pulled pork, awesome burgers, fresh cut fries, chicken wings, quesadilla with chicken, and beef brisket. The homemade potato salad, cole slaw, and baked beans are terrific and make it hard to choose. If you like hot sauce, ask for the homemade house sauce. Finally, if you go for dinner ask your server which is the best steak. They never steer you wrong!

1  Thank Kim W

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We were excited to have some good old BBQ. My husband had the smoked chicken and said it was good. My ribs were obviously reheated pork either due to freezing or being a day or two old. My spouse agreed they had that reheated pork taste. We expect our BBQ to be fresh. The beans were okay. The service was good. Would not order pork if we were to return.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Best local place around! Fun friendly atmosphere everyone makes you feel so welcome! Top notch service and the food is out of this world! BBQ Ribs fall off the bone and melt in your mouth! Oh and the BBQ sauce is to die for, lots of flavors to choose from! So much food at such a great price!
Thanks for the awesome experience,
Your friends from Tennessee!

1  Thank Jerome H
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Not inviting by old time staff. Lot of soldiers due to AFB close by.OK food, too many drunk regulars

Reviewed 28 September 2016

This is one of the best places I have had ribs. The servers are friendly and the food taste is AWESOME. I stayed two nights in DC and I ended visiting this place for dinner. A must try. Make sure you request for the tequila sauce , which I think was GREAT with ribs.