“Great pizza”

Ledo Pizza- Cheverly
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Cheverly
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We were staying at the Wyndham hotel nearby and ordered the Spring Chicken pizza for carry out. The checkout gal was very friendly and the pizza was great. I only wish we could have gotten it delivered to the hotel but it wasn't far to drive to get it.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We were excited to have a new pizza place, with a better reputation, come into the neighborhood. Unfortunately, we have not been thrilled with our experiences with this Ledo Pizza. Orders have been misundertood, waits have been significantly longer than we've been told, pizzas have been overcooked, or half- perfectly cooked, half overcooked. Let's hope their learning curve improves...

Reviewed 18 February 2016

It is a good spot to order pizza or sandwiches for takeout! It is not that fancy for sitting and dining inside the place. Other Ledo places have more of a restaurant atmosphere. This is not the case at the Cheverly location. It is more of a "satellite" spot. However, you can sit in there and eat. There are some tables, but they are not as swanky. I like their side salad a lot and it does have the same great Ledo pizza.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I love Ledo's and was totally stoked when they put one next to the CVS I go to! My go to dish is the bacon and pepperoni pizza. They also make amazing buffalo chicken cheese fries, I can eat that as an entree. The place is clean, and the works are nice.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Great Pizza!
I like the service and the location. Right off the HWY. love it I always go there on Fridays.