“Across the River”

Add it.
Milano's Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Chestertown
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Very tasty and very filling "comfort food" meals. Staff was very nice and the place seemed to be frequented by the locals.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I'm still looking for a really good pizza place - originally from the Philadelphia area - and so far have not found what I am looking for...this place is ok.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Much better than APOs next door. The food was yummy and fast delivery!! They said maybe 45 minutes and it was here in under 30 several times we've ordered. Amazing Stromboli!

Reviewed 8 June 2015

We went on their opening day by coincidence. The restaraunt itself is small and nicely updated, clean, and cute. The menu is large with pasta, pizza, subs, salads, Stromboli, steaks, and oddly enough quesadillas.... My husband loves meatballs and was disappointed that they don't make homemade meatballs on premises. I understand how much work that would be but that would be something they should do in the near future since there are two other pizza/ sub shops close by and that would be great if they would just step it up a bit and they could rise above the competition! Anyway, we ordered a plain thin crust pizza which was really good! And a salad which was also really good. I love that they used real plates and silver not plastic. They did put our left overs in styrofoam (I am a real plastic hater) so maybe in the future they will go green! But overall, it was good and I will go back....

5  Thank punkiepam