“Great Italian food”

Procolino's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Chestertown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped for supper with a large family group and we all enjoyed the food. Several had pizza. I had a hot sandwich- sausage, peppers and cheese- excellent!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Antipasto and meat lovers pizza were good. Service was quick. Prices reasonable. No bar beer and wine are very limited.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

For over twenty years the brothers, Salvatore and Vincenzo, have been the place for authentic pizza. They accommodate take-out, sit down restaurant, and private parties. Good choice to take the kids. They have a large menu and strive to satisfy.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Found this place near a grocery store in a strip mall. Doesn't look like much but the food was oh so good. I had the baked ziti pizza (pasta on a pizza, perfect pre race carb load) and it was delicious. Also had a side of meatballs for protein and they were good. My friend had spaghetti and meatballs and they were delicious as well. Loved this place. Wish there was one close to home! Fast, and super economic!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We were visiting the Chestertown area and a suggestion was made that we visit Procolino's. Well I was pleasantly surprised that we enjoyed this pizza so much! We ordered half taco pizza and the other half Hawaiian. They are not stingy with their toppings at all! They staff was very friendly. I would have liked them to have more drink options and more garlic to go around as it was one bottle for the entire restaurant! Nonetheless my boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner.