“Nice lunch with the girls”

Doc's Riverside Grille
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Centreville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Very homey atmosphere, quiet and out of the way for most. Friends from Chestertown recommended the restaurant and not disappointed. Salads are great and has a interesting bar set up for drinks. Must draw a good evening crowd as well. Mostly locals.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Looking for a little better quality of food in the area. Prices were moderate. Food was excellent. We have definitely found a new restaurant to hit when we want good food and a more relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and i go to Doc's all of the time. Excellent food and service. The owner is a sweetheart and helps with a lot of charity work. They have my FOP and other organizations a lot. They even helped us throw a fundraiser for my partner that had been shot in the line of duty. Our community is lucky to have Doc's.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I stick with burgers here because I’ve been disappointed with some entrees. Great burgers and fries. Love drinks on their patio when weather permits. And my kids like that they give out Tootsie Pops when you pay, if they’re still doing that.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Visit here several times a month. Always enjoy both the food and the service. Have both a dining room if you want quiet or a separate bar area if you want to watch sports.