See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The only good thing was the sheets appeared clean. Rundown. The area where breakfast was available had the most soiled, disgusting rug I have ever seen. The pool was ok and there was a lifeguard, if you could call him that with earbuds in place and clothes on. But, he was present.

Room tip: Just don't go here.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Their is an unattractive smell as you come to check in. The rooms was ok. The place seem more like a truck stop. The pictures or misleading. WIFI was not working at all. The lady made me call the company to reboot the server! I was set back that I had to call the Wi-if company about resting the router. Also I was over charged for the room and then charged another fee the following day. I’m still waiting on my refund !

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rbillu612291
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

There was “no smoking” posted everywhere but the room smelled of stale cigarettes to the point that it made me feel ill. The location did not feel safe with how everything appeared run down and there were people just sitting around outside who would stare at you...I assume they may be the resident customers that I have seen in the other reviews. The room felt humid, no doubt from the badly insulated room due to cracked caulking around the large window near the door. The safe was inoperable and missing buttons as well as bolts to hold the safe down. The door frame in the bathroom was nailed in place. Looks like someone had locked themselves in the bathroom and someone kicked the door open. The drawers were all wide open when we walked in as well. This place is in desperate need of repair and needs a complete makeover. It has prime access to shops and places to eat, but is definitely not worth the price savings to stay here.

Good things to say: At least there was soap, shampoo, and conditioner. The front desk gave us plastic utensils when our food was delivered without any. Easy checkout procedure.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018

THere isnt anything fancy about this place. However, the beds are arent bad and the rooms are clean. Restaurants nearby within walking distance or a short drive away. If youre looking for something shiny and modern this isnt it but if u just need a clean place to stay than this is just fine

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Stayed here with my team during a cat response to the area. Due to availability this was the only option in our area we were servicing. The hotel needs a complete renovation. The management does not care about this hotel and it’s obvious. Front office is extremely in need of repair. It smells like stale water due to a leak that is not fixed. The ownership needs to spend some much needed upgrades on this property.

Date of stay: May 2018