“a safe haven and great breakfast”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Cuisines: American
Description: Serves breakfast specialty pancakes.
Description: Serves breakfast specialty pancakes.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

After being evacuated from our hotel we walked here for breakfast. The staff were friendly and showed compassionate and concern for the situation happening at the hotel we were staying at due to the police activity for a hostage situation. They were friendly, the booth was comfortable and they had a full menu with good variety. The food came out quickly, was perfect temperature and tasted great. Don't get the ice tea if you are Canadian, it won't be what you are expecting. Great variety of syrups. Management commend your staff they are a great team!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed to see that the service at this location has improved tremendously. It was such a joy to see everyone including the manager and bus staff working together to ensure all customers were satisfied and taken care of. I would definitely not only recommend this restaurant for the most improved award but I would also recommend that anyone visiting the area to please come by and eat. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Do not waste your time going to this restaurant there are at least three others within a 20 minute drive that will actually provide you with good service, a clean environment, and quality food. The bathroom was so nasty that one of the people in my party threw up while trying to use the faciltities. We ordered 5 sets of pancakes(there were 7 of us) and none of them were hot when they arrived. One of the people that had received cold pancakes got up to go towards the kitchen to request that the pancakes be heated up and noted that the kitchen was dirty.
I had to wander around the restaurant searching for utensils because we were not given them when we entered the restaurant. There were only two servers working although what the younger of the two was doing is still yet to be seen. The older server had two large parties ours and a family with at least 6 kids while the younger server had two parties of 2. The younger server brought out two pots of coffee at the request of the older server and then looked sideways at us when we rang the bell a few minutes later to say we had no cups for the two people that had ordered coffee. My hot chocolate arrived with a clump of chocolate at the bottom of the cup.
There was supposedly a manager in the restaurant but he never made an appearance even after multiple complaints about the food service and cleanliness of the restaurant.
Some of the things that one of the people in my party ordered were not available and a random extra employee appeared to explain that the items were not in stock and that she had mistaken something else for what was requested. One of the tables near us sat unbussed for almost an hour and was filthy.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

After spending some time at nearby Six Flags America, a friend and I came here for lunch. We have done this many times before after being in the park, but this time was the worst experience I have had here. It took a while before we were seated, even though the restaurant was not very busy. Tables were piled high with dirty plates from previous patrons. The floor was dirty. After being seated, it took a LONG time to get our drink order. The server was mostly pleasant, but he did not do a good job checking on us throughout the meal to see if we needed anything like refills. The food itself was not too bad. I have had worse.

The restrooms were an absolute disgrace. There were NO paper towels in the towel dispensers. The place looked as if a tornado had gone through it. The toilets had NOT been flushed. There was toilet paper all over the floor, and some of the toilet paper on the floor had been USED! Disgusting!! I informed a worker about the condition in the restroom. After several minutes, NOTHING was done. This is probably against health code violations.

After eating what I could of my meal, I was more than ready to leave. I may never be back to this one. I would suggest going elsewhere for a cleaner environment.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Standard IHOP however the service and quality of food was the best of all the IHOP's I have ever been to.