All reviews the air conditioning unit bathroom light bed was comfortable dc beltway highway
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Terrible hotel. We checked out and went elsewhere. Dirty, hotel in disrepair, no pool and breakfast was no edible. Please skip this hotel unless they remodel/renovate this property not as pictured or expected.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The room was nasty and dirty. Had to sleep on a towel. And it's a place to do a booty call. Please dont go there, I was mad that I had my kids sleeping in this place. I wish I could get a refund. Please fix that place.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Made it a beautiful weekend. Would do it again. I couldn't ask for better place to be. Someone recommended this place and they told the truth. There is nothing else I can say. Very quite, relaxing. I really had sometime to think

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Just don't do it, please don't do it, if you love your self don't do it, if you love your family don't do it, it is not worth it, not worth the money, I'm telling you don't do it. Don't not I repeat DO NOT DO IT.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The bathroom wasn't cleaned. The sheets had stains. The wallpaper was outdated and missing strips. The walls had stains all over them. The ironing board also had stains all over it. The microwave didn't work. There was only cereal, toast, or fruit for breakfast. Check in was quick. However, I had to wait on someone to come to the desk for check out.

• Trip type: Travelled with family